Go Paperless with Our Annual, Interim, Quarterly Reports starting 1st April 2022
1. What is the Paperless initiative?
As part of our Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) efforts for a sustainable future by reducing our carbon footprint, Maybank Asset Management Sdn Bhd would like to inform you that hard copies of our funds’ financial reports, i.e. Annual, Interim, and Quarterly Reports, will be discontinued effective from 1 April 2022.
The fund’s financial reports, i.e. Annual, Interim and Quarterly Report will be readily available to view and/ or download at www.maybank-am.com.my/product
2. Do I need to pay to download these e-reports?
No, the e-reports available online is provided to you free of charge.
3. Is it safe to download these e-reports?
Yes, it’s simple and secure.
4. How do I sign up for these e-reports?
It’ll be automatic, we will no longer send the printed version to you.
5. Can I still opt for the printed report?
Yes, should you require a hard copy of the report(s), please contact your respective sales representatives or our Client Services at +03-2297 7888 or email us at email@example.com
6. Will I be notified when my periodic funds financial report is ready for viewing?
You will receive a letter notifying you that your periodic funds financial report(s) is/are ready for viewing and/or downloading at your convenience.
7. Will I be able to save/download my e-report?
Yes, you can choose to view or save your e-report by downloading it into your electronic storage devices.
8. What software or hardware requirements are needed to view e-report online?
To view the e-report online, you need to have the following:
- Personal computer, tablet or laptop with Internet access
- Internet browser (types of supported browsers are Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
9. What are the types of reports that will be available online?
- Annual report
- Interim report
- Quarterly report
10. How long will my e-reports be available for viewing?
|Report Type||Frequency||e-Report Available for Viewing|
|Annual Report||Yearly||Latest 1 record|
|Interim Report||Half Yearly||Latest 1 record|
|Quarterly Report||Quarterly||Latest 1 record|
11. Will my report cycle remain the same?
Yes, your report will remain on the same cycle. In fact, with an e-report, you will receive it faster because you won’t have to wait for the mail.
12. What should I do if I need reports that are older than 12 months?
You may email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request for a copy of the reports older than 12 months. Please state the name of the fund and date/period of the report.
13. Is it applicable to corporate customers?/strong>
Yes, it is applicable to corporate customers as well.
|Thank you for supporting our efforts to be environmentally responsible.|
Back to Top